Ambient non-contractual illustration
LES CHALETS DE FLORE in few words
Located near the center of Combloux, this high-standing residence spread over 2 separate collective chalets offers breathtaking views of Mont-Blanc.
Its typically mountainous exterior architecture accredited by “les Architectes des Bâtiments de France” integrates perfectly with its environment.
The 2 buildings A and B spread over four levels have access to housing by elevator, private cellars and ski lockers, 35 underground parking spaces and 4 outdoor parking lots including 1 (PMR) disabled parking space.
The advantages of the program:
• intimate residence,
• classic co-ownership in secondary or main residence,
• very few collective equipment generating expenses.
apartments from T2 to T4 (8 apartments per building)
close to the village center and shops
“Our Architect and our technical teams have thought and reflected on each apartment in the ” Chalets de Flore ” program so that it is functional and has neat and quality services” – Christian FICHARD – REGENCY Manager
Neat and quality services *:
Quality of construction:
• RT2012 residence,
• “PLACOSTIL” type partitions ensuring good thermal and sound insulation.
Quality of finishes:
• fully equipped kitchen,
• individual gas boiler,
• private cellars,
• partial wooden wall covering provided in certain living rooms,
• smoke pipes provided for dwellings on the last level,
• suspended toilet.
Comfort and security:
• entrance door with secure access by videophone,
• secure underground parking with automatic tilting door,
• access to housing by elevator for each building,
• burglar-resistant landing door,
• home automation system for controlling shutters and heating from a Smartphone or equivalent,
• individual ski lockers with boot warmer system.
* The list of services mentioned above is indicative, please refer to the summary descriptive notice “Les chalets de Flore”.
Ambient non-contractual illustration
A jewel of the Alps, in the land of Mont-Blanc:
Combloux is an authentic Alpine village, a haven of peace offering an exceptional 360° panorama of the surrounding mountains such as the prestigious Mont-Blanc massif, the Aiguilles Rouges massif, the Aravis massif or the Fiz chain.
This typical and family-friendly village of Haute-Savoie is part of the “Domaine Evasion Mont-Blanc” like the mountain resorts located nearby such as Megève or Saint-Gervais-les-Bains. Combloux also offers summer and winter tourist activities throughout the seasons.
Combloux in a few words:
Its assets :
• calm, serenity & nature,
• 360° panoramic view,
• summer and winter activities labeled “Famille Plus”,
• a lively and dynamic village throughout the year.
an attractive geographic location:
Megève and Chamonix
by car from Geneva
(Switzerland) and Annecy
Many activities all year round
Domaine Les Portes du Mont-Blanc: about 100 km of slopes connecting Combloux to Megève Le Jaillet, La Giettaz-en-Aravis, Cordon.
Domaine Evasion Mont-Blanc: more than 400 km of slopes on several ski areas located on the border of Haute-Savoie and Savoie such as Megève, St Gervais-les-Bains, Saint Nicolas de Véroce, Les Contamines-Montjoie / Hauteluce and Les Portes du Mont-Blanc (Combloux, Cordon, Le Jaillet and La Giettaz).
Day and night skiing, sledge pony, snowshoe excursions, snow biking, snowmobiling, 4S toboggan descent on Megève, etc.
Access to the slopes :
A free shuttle provides a continuous link between the village center and the slopes located at the foot of Combloux (Le Cry car park), during the lifts opening period.
The biotope body of water located near the Chalets de Flore residence and in the heart of the village in a preserved Alpine landscape, offers swimming in pure and natural water without any chemical treatment, warmed simply by the rays of the sun.
Hiking, adventure park, mountain biking, paragliding, etc.
Accesses to the village
By train :
Sallanches station (around 10 minutes by car).
Direct TGV on weekends in winter.
Frequent bus service connecting Combloux to Sallanches.
By plane :
• Geneva (around 1 hour by car),
• Lyon-Saint Exupéry,
• Grenoble Alpes Isère.
By car :
A40 highway, Sallanches exit (about 2 hours from Lyon).
Operation name :
Program name :
Le Chalet de Margot
Program address :
Route de Prairy 74920 COMBLOUX
Operation notary :
Maître Charlotte PERNAT-GROSSET-GRANGE, notary in CLUSES (74300)