LE CHALET DE MARGOT in few words
The advantages of the program
• small intimate residence,
• classic co-ownership in secondary or main residence,
• very few collective equipment generating expenses.
Le Chalet de Margot is a small high standards residence that fits perfectly into its environment, a true haven of peace with an incredible view facing the Mont-Blanc massif.
This residence near the center of Combloux has a contemporary exterior architecture that respects mountain traditions.
Also, this collective chalet spread over three levels has access to accommodation by lift and benefits private cellars and ski lockers, 16 parking spaces with 5 garage boxes (including a double box), 9 vegetated aerial parking lots with a disabled parking lot and a PMR visitor parking lot.
Ambient non-contractual illustration
apartments from T4
intimate and unique view
of the Mont-Blanc massif
close to the village center and shops
“Le Chalet de Margot is an intimate residence on an exceptional location where each apartment has been designed by our Architect and our technical teams so that it is spacious, bright, functional with high-end services” – Christian FICHARD – REGENCY Manager
Quality of construction :
• RT2012 residence,
• “PLACOSTIL” type partitions ensuring good thermal
and sound insulation.
Quality of finishes :
• underfloor heating system provided on the top floor,
• usability of a private garden for the apartments located
on the ground floor,
• fully equipped kitchen,
• individual gas boiler,
• garage boxes with private cellars,
• partial wooden wall covering provided in certain living rooms,
• smoke pipe provided for apartment on the last level,
• suspended toilet.
Comfort and security :
• entrance door with secure access by videophone,
• access to housing by elevator,
• burglar-resistant landing door,
• home automation system for controlling shutters and
heating from a Smartphone or equivalent,
• individual ski lockers with boot warmer system.
* The list of services mentioned above is indicative, please refer to the summary descriptive notice “Le chalet de Margot”.
Ambient non-contractual illustration
A jewel of the Alps, in the land of Mont-Blanc
Combloux is an authentic Alpine village, a haven of peace offering an exceptional 360° panorama of the surrounding mountains such as the prestigious Mont-Blanc massif, the Aiguilles Rouges massif, the Aravis massif or the Fiz chain.
This typical and family-friendly village of Haute-Savoie is part of the “Domaine Evasion Mont-Blanc” like the mountain resorts located nearby such as Megève or Saint-Gervais-les-Bains. Combloux also offers summer and winter tourist activities throughout the seasons.
Combloux in a few words:
Its assets :
• calm, serenity & nature,
• 360° panoramic view,
• summer and winter activities labeled “Famille Plus”,
• a lively and dynamic village throughout the year.
an attractive geographic location:
Megève and Chamonix
by car from Geneva
(Switzerland) and Annecy
Many activities all year round
Domaine Les Portes du Mont-Blanc: about 100 km of slopes connecting Combloux to Megève Le Jaillet, La Giettaz-en-Aravis, Cordon.
Domaine Evasion Mont-Blanc: more than 400 km of slopes on several ski areas located on the border of Haute-Savoie and Savoie such as Megève, St Gervais-les-Bains, Saint Nicolas de Véroce, Les Contamines-Montjoie / Hauteluce and Les Portes du Mont-Blanc (Combloux, Cordon, Le Jaillet and La Giettaz).
Day and night skiing, sledge pony, snowshoe excursions, snow biking, snowmobiling, 4S toboggan descent on Megève, etc.
Access to the slopes:
A free shuttle provides a continuous link between the village center and the slopes located at the foot of Combloux (Le Cry car park), during the lifts opening period.
The biotope body of water located near le Chalet de Margot residence and in the heart of the village in a preserved Alpine landscape, offers swimming in pure and natural water without any chemical treatment, warmed simply by the rays of the sun.
Hiking, adventure park, mountain biking, paragliding, etc.
Accesses to the village
Sallanches station (around 10 minutes by car).
Direct TGV on weekends in winter.
Frequent bus service connecting Combloux to Sallanches.
• Geneva (around 1 hour by car),
• Lyon-Saint Exupéry,
• Grenoble Alpes Isère.
A40 highway, Sallanches exit (about 2 hours from Lyon).
Operation name :
Program name :
Le Chalet de Margot
Program address :
Route de Prairy 74920 COMBLOUX
Operation notary :
Maître Charlotte PERNAT-GROSSET-GRANGE, notary in CLUSES (74300)